The High Five Handbook: The Secret Guide to Shakes, Bumps, Slaps & Other Gesticulations
Who invented the high five? The shaka? What about the woogie? Wonder no more—the Hand & Knuckle Society has filled this book with origin stories for all your favorite gestures, and provided step-by-step instructions for performing them like a pro.
- Know when (and how!) to nod, curtsy, or bump
- May prevent that most awkward moment: leaving someone hanging!
- Give ’em some skin—and this guide, of course
- Paperback; 5.25 x 7.25 inches; 144 pages
- Written by the Hand & Knuckle Society