I Miss You, Barack Obama: 44 Postcards for All Occasions
I Miss You, Barack Obama is a postcard book for everyone who misses the 44th U.S. president right about now, which is to say: just about everyone in the world. Sigh. Each and every postcard in this pack will help you remember just how darned great President Barack Obama really was (and still is).
- Mail them, hand them out, post them on your wall, or just stare at them wistfully.
- Stocking stuffer ideas for liberals, lefties, and Obama lovers
- Get political with Knock Knock stuff.
- Includes a pre-addressed postcard to send to the man himself
- 6 x 4 inches; 44 postcards; by Jory John and Alyssa Machle John