Mr. Mercer is a classic style fedora in a custom tonal pinstripe detailed with contrast loop on hatband. The fabric is a combination of polyester and rayon with a polyester lining, finished with a soft cotton twill sweatband. Mr. Mercer is as classic as it can get. Wear with a suit for a traditional look or add a little class to a casual outfit.
- Style # 100-2612
Since 1895, four generations of Goorins have been advancing the art of hatmaking. Growing the business mainly by underground word of mouth, the Goorins have kept the artistic integrity of their products and the purity of their techniques intact by choosing not to mass market their wares. For over a century, each generation of Goorin brothers has elected instead to cater to individuals who are not swayed by trends, but inspired by timeless tradition and authentic quality.
What's my hat size?
To determine which hat size will fit you best, measure the circumference of your head loosely. Use a soft (cloth) measuring tape to measure just above your ears where your hat will be worn. When you determine your measurement, consult the chart of Goorin hat sizes:
Goorin Hat Sizing:
- Small (approximately 55.5 cm-56cm *21 7/8 inches= 7)
- Medium (approximately 57 cm *22-1/4 inches = 7 1/8)
- Large (approximately 59 cm *23 inches = 7 3/8)
- X-Large (approximately 60 cm *23-1/2 inches = 7 1/2)
- XX-Large (approximately 63 cm *24-1/4 inches = 7 7/8)
- One Size (equivalent to a Medium/Large)